· Plus, the Note 10 Pro is also rated for IP53 splash and water resistance—not quite enough to take on swims, but enough to withstand a little sweat or light drizzle. There’s also something they’re calling an “Arc side fingerprint sensor”, which… appears to be simply a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that sits flush on the body of the phone.
· Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro While we do believe that these issues are one of those that arise due to the software being a little rough around the edges since it’s new, it does not seem entirely true. This is due to the fact that while the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Poco F3 may be recent releases, the Poco X3 NFC is obviously not, being launched over half a year ago.
· Some Redmi Note 10 Pro users also appear to be facing problems with their Wi-Fi for which a possible solution has been given below: Source. The MIUI 12/12.5 Weekly Bug Report also mentions the proximity sensor issues affecting the device. For more details about that, head over to our previous coverage.
· 10:30 am (IST): Xiaomi has released a statement in which it has addressed the random rebooting issue on the Redmi Note 9 Pro and Redmi Note 9S. Head here for the full story. 06:50 pm (IST): Some Poco X3 NFC users are claiming that they are facing issues while using the camera app on the device as it fails to focus and freezes often.
· Latest Oxygen OS 10.3.10 is now rolling out globally for the OnePlus 6 and 6T phones. Following are the full OTA update zips available for download (full stock firmware). For OTA updates, simply go to Settings app -> System Updates -> Check for OTA updates. It will automatically download and install the updates, if available.
· Latest Oxygen OS 10.3.12 for OnePlus 6/6T is based on Android 10 and brings some system improvements, bug fixes, and the latest July 2021 security patch level. Download OxygenOS 10.3.12 for OnePlus 6 and 6T.
· Windows 10 Pro 3264-bit ISO Free Download full 90 days trial version iso bootable image. Whats new in windows 11 pro iso. This is the HIGHLY COMPRESSED Rar file of Windows 10 Pro ISO. Windows 10 May 2021 Update ISO images are now available for
· Some of the affected devices include Xiaomi Mi 10, Mi Note 10, Mi Note 10 Lite, Redmi Note 10, Poco F2 Pro, and possibly many more. All of them have one thing in common – they bagged Android 11 recently. So it’s pretty clear now that the Android 11 update
· The S10 and Note 10 series are among this list for the most parts. Today, the OEM started the latest One UI 3.1 OTA update rollout for Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ starting with the Exynos variants. See what’s new and how to download One UI 3.1